Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hey all,
This is just another really cool way that a business has used mobile marketing to differentiate themselves from others in the business. The video is a commercial that I actually originally saw on TV and thought I would look it up and post it on my page because I thought it would add to the previous post. The video advertises Nationwide insurance ‘s new app which can be added to your iPhone, which brings up an application of all the information needed if you were ever to get in a car accidents or if something were to happen to your car. You are also able to take pictures of the car and the scene of the accident. Check it out it’s pretty neat idea I must say!
Michaela



NationWide Insurance. available at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3UlbP158hE

No comments:

Post a Comment